Thanks a bunch! Hopefully many more to come! We've been working our butt's off updating and fixing things over the last few months. We worked till 4am cleaning and getting the first prep on the track Saturday night for Sunday! We still have quite a few more upgrades to do, but so far we have;
1. Moved the race tower back so spectators can see everywhere downtrack. A 3 ton floor jack would not pick up a corner...
2. Replace all of the down track sensor cables. They were bad!!
3. Sent all track timing parts out for calibration and repair.
4. Added 330' Sensors.
5. Painted and replaced bleacher boards.
6. Scraped track.
7. Scraped track.
8. Scraped track.
9. Scraped track.
Track scraping sucks...
10. Fully cleaned and washed the track. Not fun either... Best to do when it's raining real good, which we did!
11. Fixed a bunch of equipment and bought a lot of batteries for the track sensors.
12. Built a cool track dragger.
13. And a bunch more things, with more to come!